Playing a "show" tonight

I'm thankful for friends and friends of friends who say they're coming out tonight to hear Alyssa and me play new music for the first time (apart from worship) in many years. The past twelve months have been the hardest 12 months of my life and definitely Alyssa's hardest. While we've known for a long time that we wanted to start working on music together again it's wasn't until about a month ago that we began sharing new songs with each other. In the mean time we'd both written and I had recorded dozens of songs and song ideas. I even released the Solace e.p. on Bandcamp, those songs don't include Alyssa, though the full length release will include her work too. Music is our outlet and a passion in our lives. It's extremely important and yet we don't take it too seriously. We're just excited that some folks are excited to hear our new music tonight! 336 Roup Ave, come on over at 6:30. And, hey, it's my birthday today! So come out and have a drink with!

Comments

Popular Posts