Israel: Day 3




I love the Galilee region...

Jesus spent most of his time of there and now I think I know why.

I tried to record the message I gave yesterday out on the boat in the middle of the Sea of Galilee, but I didn't get the MP3 recording correctly. Oh well. I'll write it up later. It really was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Being in Galilee was amazing. It's weird, but going from Galilee to Jerusalem was a let down, it's not supposed to be. Galilee is where Jesus LIVED, Jerusalem is where he died. I know... that's extremely important, but I'm just amped up right now about the towns, sea, and all messages that Jesus gave while he was in ministry in the back country of Galilee.

The pictures you'll see here are all from the boat. While out on the boat it was amazing to be able to point to the exact geographic locations where the bible talks about Jesus doing his ministry. We felt the wind coming through the Arbol (not sure of the spelling) cliffs, we saw fishermen in boats very similar to Peter's 2000 years ago. We saw the mountains and landscapes where Jesus prayed, fasted, taught, and did miracles like the feeding of 5000.

Here's a very short video I took and some pics. In the video, I point in the wrong direction when I'm talking about Capernaum, oh well.



Comments

Popular Posts