No Bags at Whole Foods?


No, not really, you'll just have to pay for your bags at Whole Foods. Ikea started this not too long ago, last year I went there and had to pay $.30 for each of my plastic bags. I think this is going to cause Whole Foods to lose customers. In an annoyance and inconvenience to bring your own grocery bags and it's annoying to have to pay extra for their plastic bags when you know you're already paying a lot for the food you're buying. And yet, I'm excited that Whole Foods made this move. Now people will have to buy their own reusable bags and bring them in. If you're wondering why this is such a good thing, read this article. After reading it promise with me to join Whole Foods and use reusable bags, cups, etc. and recycle the rest of the time.


article

Comments

Popular Posts