A Flurry of Events

Wow, I don't even know where to start! I don't have time or feel like writing all day, so I'll just list some of the stuff that I experienced over the last week and a half and then hopefully blog further on them later. If I don't, ask me about them.

1. An awesome ordination service, thanks everyone who was a part and who came.
2. The formation of a new housing ministry, Open Hand Ministries, I and four others are on the board of advisers.
3. Snorkeling in the Bahamas, with N.T. Wright.
4. Having 1 on 1 conversation with Brennan Manning.
4. Environmental Restorative Justice in the Bahama's
5. Dreams to start an urban farm in Garfield
6. Dream to write a book
7. Micah and Teah
8. Hang out with and learning from Mark Scandrette

Hope you had a great week too!

Comments

Popular Posts