Life, Faith and Urban Farming

The life and happenings of an unconventional pastor and urban farmer living in the city with a family of five.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Rain and Spring Water

I've had a day of catching water in buckets in my attic before it ruins the new drywall in my house. I hope they get this dang roof done soon! There's a strong line of thunderstorms just about to hit, so I'm waiting up until it's over with, it's 12:15 now. I'm flipping channels and found an amazing TV show. Rev. Pter Popoff is offering "miracle spring water" on TV! All I have to do is call the 1-800 number and I'll get a new larger vile of miracle spring water. According to the good Reverend God is a good of abundance and more and his spring water will heal me and bring complete prosperity. Well, I've got enough holy water coming in through my roof right now. Adios

1 comment:

John said...

btw, I worked until 2am when the lights went out to catch all the water. At that point I had to give up in the dark and just listen to water trip all over my house. It was a nightmare!