Rain and Spring Water

I've had a day of catching water in buckets in my attic before it ruins the new drywall in my house. I hope they get this dang roof done soon! There's a strong line of thunderstorms just about to hit, so I'm waiting up until it's over with, it's 12:15 now. I'm flipping channels and found an amazing TV show. Rev. Pter Popoff is offering "miracle spring water" on TV! All I have to do is call the 1-800 number and I'll get a new larger vile of miracle spring water. According to the good Reverend God is a good of abundance and more and his spring water will heal me and bring complete prosperity. Well, I've got enough holy water coming in through my roof right now. Adios

Comments

John said…
btw, I worked until 2am when the lights went out to catch all the water. At that point I had to give up in the dark and just listen to water trip all over my house. It was a nightmare!

Popular Posts