first before and after



I'm proud to post our first before and after pictures! I'm trying to wait until a room is completely finished before I post anything. Here is our bathroom. It's very small, but it has everything we need, even enough storage (sort of) for four adults and one baby! What the before picture does show is that the floor under the towlet is not supportive enough to support the toilet, there has been water leaking all over the subfloor, rotting it out, the ceiling plaster is about to crumble (which it did), and the plumbing under the floor needs to be completely replaced. Other than that it was an easy job! You'll notice the before picture shows no shower, there was no shower in the house, only a bathtub! We kept the antique clawfoot tub and added a shower to it. It makes the room seem a lot smaller, but it's sure worth it!

Comments

Eileen said…
:o) I still liked the old wallpaper... even if it was a bit much. The house is going great by the way! I meant to tell you that I was really impressed by the progress you are making!!!
Anonymous said…
Good job! I like it!
Anonymous said…
I like it!!!!!!
Sarah Louise said…
Wow!! It's like a magazine bathroom!
Anonymous said…
Great job on the bathroom. It is a good thing you guys are young and have the energy for babies, renovating, work, bands and all the rest. I'll look forward to seeing the other rooms transform.

Popular Posts