My Space


I keep getting these annoying e-mails from my space. Our former bass player, Chris, set us up on my space last year, but handed the control of the site to me when he left the band. I've not done anything with it since. I just get these e-mails all the time saying "add so and so to your friends list" and stuff. I never know the person asking to be added. Lately I've had a bunch of people ask me if we're on my space when they hear about TSE. I usually say well yes, but... So finally, after having a dozen or so of these conversations, I decided to update my annoying my space site. Check it out
here. I guess it's cool, you can listen to our music for free and read who we are and connect your my space site to ours. So, I guess I'll try to keep it updated now.

Happy Valentines Day Alyssa!

Comments

Popular Posts